Plans for the next update (and beyond)
Now that PD is out of beta, I’m going to release updates less often, maybe once a month, so the next one will be released around New Year’s. Of course in a case of emergency hotfixes will be released asap :)
The main features of 1.6.1 will be:
- New quest NPCs. There will 2 or 3 more, I was going to implement them in 1.6.0, but it takes more time, than I thought. Also I will try to add more variety, for example the sad ghost could give one of two different quests, not the one with the rose everytime.
- Enchanted armors. People asked about it for a long time. It’s relatively easy to add to the game, but I didn’t want to make such things as “plate armor of fire resistance” or “leather armor of haste”, because obviously they duplicate rings. Now I have some idea how to make them different ;)
And this is the list of things I will probably try to add to the game later:
- Google Play achievements. Your badges will be shared across all your devices.
- Gamepad support. I don’t know if people need it or now. It seems an interesting task to me, unfortunately I don’t have a gamepad to test at this moment.
- Better landscape orientation support. Nothing to comment here I guess.
- Hero resurrection from a different device. It should work like this: your hero dies, you ask your friend with PD installed on his phone to perform certain actions in his game and your hero gets resurrected. Something like this.
What do you think?